LIMS - Business Relationship Manager (Remote)
Company: Precision Medicine Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Have experience in a laboratory setting and looking for next big
move? Keep reading! PFM is looking to hire a BRM to work 100%
remote and help us in our continued growth!
We are looking for someone with true LIMS experience so if that is
you, please reach out!
A Little About Us
At Precision for Medicine, we believe that the era of
one-size-fits-all medication is giving way to a next generation of
treatments, medicines that will be more effective because they are
prescribed according to the unique biology of an individual
patient. Our mission is to help innovative biotech and
pharmaceutical companies accelerate the development of these
life-changing treatments. Precision does this by developing assays
that utilize biomarkers to help identify the right patient for the
right drug. We handle every aspect of clinical trials from initial
strategy and design to selecting sites and executing quality
clinical trials. This is where you come in!
About The Role
The Business Relationship Manager (BRM) is the primary liason
between IT and business stakeholders. The BRM's goal is to
translate business requirements into effective IT solutions and
participate in the successful deployment of these solutions. The
BRM understands business processes and provides technology guidance
to the business, ensuring maximum ROI for IT investments. The BRM
owns executive-level relationships and serves as a single point of
focus, working to converge IT solutions across multiple functions,
departments and business lines. The BRM regularly evaluates
existing technologies and evaluates modernization and cost
effectiveness of these platforms.
What Your Day-to-day Will Look Like
- Lead IT strategic and operational planning to achieve business
- Prioritize IT initiatives and coordinating the assessment,
deployment and management of current and future systems.
- Own the conduit role between IT and the business.
- Own the relationship with potential vendors and development
platforms for the respective platforms.
- Partner with department leaders to understand business
strategy, demand, and priorities and help the business propose
programs/projects which will drive those strategic goals.
- Leverage and optimize both new and existing hardware /software
to support the workplace, with a focus on collaboration,
automation, and efficiencies across business units.
- Direct continuous improvements of systems and procedures.
- Anticipate how business strategy or policy changes will impact
systems and processes.
- Identify opportunities for appropriate and cost-effective
investment in IT systems and resources, including staffing,
sourcing, procurement and in-house development.
- Participate in the development of IT and business budgets.
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses
for IT spending and initiatives.
- Measure effectiveness of deployed solutions.
- Evaluate and qualify technology solutions / platforms.
- Coordinate and facilitate consultation with senior level
stakeholders to define technology roadmap and systems
- Stay abreast of leading-edge digital business solutions. Assess
and review how those solutions could be deployed to support
strategic goals. Advise and educate executive management on their
competitive or financial impact.
- Participate in client programs and audits as required for
optimal utilization, effectiveness, and success.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science,
Engineering, Business or technical discipline
- Professional eduational certificates such as Certiified
Business Relationship Manager (CBRM), Project Management
Professional (PMP), technical certifications or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience managing and directing an IT function
including experience in strategic planning and execution.
- 6+ years of experience facilitating the development and
implementation of business initiatives and projects
- Proven experience in strategic IT planning, organization, and
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies and
- Advanced knowledge of the drug development process, Phase I -
IV and post approval.
- Advanced knowledge of Clinical systems including EDC, CTMS,
eTMF, REMS and remote monitoring tools
- Advanced knowledge of Laboratory Information Management Systems
(LIMS) and related lab acquisition and analysis software
- Knowledge of processes and analytical tools (SAS) associated
- Experience with cloud hosted technologies (AWS or Azure)
- Versatility and advanced knowledge of hardware/software,
networking concepts, office automation, collaboration tools, cloud
technologies, telephony, audio/video, and virtual meeting
- Ability to listen and build rapport as a strategic partner,
vertically within the business unit, as well as with leadership and
- Ability to map joint organizational vision and long-term
thinking, imagination, and idea generation
- Knowing when to push an agenda and when to let a situation
develop, rest, or advance
- Exceptional ability to lead change using positive and
- Ability to set expectations with business partners and
effectively leverage governance for a positive business partner
- Understand and integrate business strategies and trends in
technology to deliver value
- Ability to identify gaps and areas that need improvement
- Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and
- Strong client service focus exhibiting proactivity and follow
through on commitments
- Abilitty for establish a vision for a platform / technology and
collaborate with different teams in implementing that vision.
- Experience in interacting with development teams to deliver the
right solution, the first time.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication and
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10, Mac 10.x, Android,
iOS, Windows Mobile
- Servers: Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Sharepoint Portal,
Microsoft Internet Information Server, Microsot SQL Server
- Microsoft Office 2016 / 2019 and Office for Mac 2011 / 2016
2019 and Office 365
Any data provided as a part of this application will be stored in
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics
protected by law. -- 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable
accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or
are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online
application process and need an alternative method for applying,
you may contact Precision Medicine Group at
Keywords: Precision Medicine Group, Cleveland , LIMS - Business Relationship Manager (Remote), Executive , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!