Company: Prentke Romich Company
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Provides vision and leadership for designing, developing and
implementing IT initiatives that create value for the customer
and/or organization. Responsible for the strategy, management,
execution and budgeting of IT infrastructure with the organization.
Technology scope includes corporate CRM and accounting systems,
network, phone system and websites. Directing the effective
delivery of networks, development, and disaster recovery systems
and processes. Strong project management, communication skills and
organizational abilities are essential. Specific Duties and
Responsibilities: 1. Provide project management oversight for all
IT related initiatives including planning, organizing and
delineating project responsibilities to align with the company's
goals and objectives.
2. Analyze business requirements of all departments and determine
their technology needs. Identify and plan the need for new systems
or upgrades to meet the company's goals and objectives. Analyze
processes and align technology to ensure efficient operation within
3. Develop and maintain an IT organizational structure that
supports the needs of the organization. Provide leadership, vision
and management to the IT team, including day to day supervision and
work assignments to ensure mission critical systems remain
operational and secure.
4. Oversee and support system administration for corporate systems
such as ERP, CRM, medical billing, enterprise content management,
data visualization, network infrastructure and company
5. Consult senior-level stakeholders across the entire organization
to identify business and technology needs and to optimize the use
of information technology.
6. Develop and maintain vendor relationships, negotiate service
contracts and subscription rates, oversee the budgeting and
purchase of IT hardware, software and services. Research and
recommend new products and services that meet the company's goals
7. Establish and maintain company-wide policies and procedures that
ensure data security and compliance policies and practices align
with regulatory requirements (HIPAA, PCI, FDA, ACHC, ISO)
8. Develop enterprise data management strategies and implement
tools to provide visualization, reporting and business intelligence
relevant data for analysis, process management, operations,
budgeting. Number of direct reports: 6 Qualifications Required: 1.
Bachelor's degree in management, computer science or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
2. Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT
system and their specifications.
3. Experience in controlling information technology budget
4. Excellent understanding of computer systems, security, network
and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and
telecommunications systems. Computer skills required:
a. Windows PC and Server Operating Systems
b. MS Office
c. Familiarity with Linux OS and applications
d. Familiarity with Web authoring tools
e. Familiarity with database products and applications
5. Strong project management, organizational, scheduling, problem
solving and reasoning skills
6. Good documentation skills
7. Good people skills; must be able to interact with people in a
professional and courteous manner.
Keywords: Prentke Romich Company, Cleveland , IT Director, Executive , Wooster, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!