Direct Hire- Manufacturing/Process/CNC Programming Engineer
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Hiring Manufacturing/Process CNC Engineer Pay: $70-85K (based on experience)Location: Wellington, OHQualifications:
- Candidate will develop and implement, cost effective manufacturing processes
- Will recommend and implement improvements to production processes, methods, and controls
- Apply sound engineering judgment to problems
- Plan, schedule, coordinate projects
- Estimate schedules, staffing needs, projects costs and budgets
- Represent on technical issues to the customer
- Assume technical ownership for assigned products and projects
- Work with management on manufacturing capabilities and production schedules
- Apply statistical methods and perform process analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement and improved efficiency
- Procures tools/equipment
- Maintenance of TS registration
- Participates in Kaizan events Job Description:
- BS in Engineering
- Experience in high volume manufacturing environment
- Experience with CNC multi-axis machining
- CNC programming
- Must have experience with project management and driving results
- Proficient with Microsoft Office For questions or to apply contact Christopher Davis at 216-573-5572 or chridavi @aerotek .comAbout Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing? Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Keywords: Aerotek, Cleveland , Direct Hire- Manufacturing/Process/CNC Programming Engineer, Engineering , Wellington, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!