Posted on: September 19, 2023
Tenneco is one of the world's leading designer, manufacturers
and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and
aftermarket customers, with approximately 78.000 team members
working at more than 300 sites worldwide. Through our four business
groups, Motorparts, Ride Performance, Clean Air and Powertrain,
Tenneco is driving advancements in global mobility by delivering
technology solutions for diversified global markets, including
light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway, industrial,
motorsport and the aftermarket.
Perform test equipment set-up and operation, maintenance, and
calibration per established procedures in the Functional Test Lab.
Supply technical assistance to other Functional Test Lab
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform equipment set-up and operation, follow, and perform
maintenance and calibration procedures. Design and maintain basic
test fixtures and develop dynamic, static, and durability tests and
programs as required. Accurately report and record data and any
deviation from procedures to appropriate personnel and files.
- Accurately report and review test results for consistency,
maintain and file records of all test data in appropriate
- Initiate and contribute to continuous improvements in test
methods, capabilities, and productivity.
- Follow all company policies and procedures such as the quality
management system, KPI, Lean, and Environmental Health and
- Associates Degree with 2 years technical experience or 6 years
related technical experience.
- A strong mechanical inclination with prior experience with
- Proficient use of computers and spread sheet programs.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Tenneco, Cleveland , Test Technician, Engineering , Milan, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!