REMOTE Sr. Field Applications Engineer - PMIC, DC/DC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
If you are a Sr. Field Applications Engineer with Power
Management IC (PMIC) and DC/DC product experience, please read
on!Job Title: REMOTE Sr. Field Applications Engineer (FAE) - PMIC,
DC/DCJob Location: Remote - Our HQ is located in San Jose,
CACompensation: $120K - $200K+ Depending on experience!Founded in
1998, our company is one of the worlds leading analog IC companies.
The company consistently delivers inventive power management
solutions that improve the cost and performance of electrical
equipment. We add value to our customers by providing the most
comprehensive system-level support available, and we strive to be
the best Power Partner for our customers. Our aim to be the leader
in the global analog integrated-circuit industry is unwavering.Top
Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Compensation ($120K - $200K+ depending on
- Comprehensive Benefits Package with flexible working
- The chance to join a global leader in the analog integrated
circuit industry!What You Will Be DoingAs an integral member of our
Bay Area Sales and Field Applications Team, you will work with our
sales/account managers and product line team to discover new
design-in opportunities and provide FAE support for all of our
products. You will be responsible for designing in our portfolio of
power management products including DC/DC regulators with the
target of achieving year-over-year design win growth objectives.
- Provide strategic customers with detailed technical support
which include circuit schematic, PCB layout review, and IC debug
during design-in phase.
- Provide simulation tools, evaluation boards, and supporting
materials to customers.
- Work with the customers key technical decision makers to
successfully design our solutions into customers new products.
- Maintain detailed system block diagrams to promote new product
ideas to our marketing and design teams.
- Provide clear and accurate external & internal reporting and
communications.What You Need for this PositionBSEE (MSEE preferred)
with a minimum of 3-5+ years experience in the following:
- Electrical Engineering background with a focus on power
- Field Applications Engineering (FAE) experience designing in
power management IC (PMIC) products such as DC/DC regulators or
- Effective presenter that can lead in-depth technical
discussions with Tier 1 customers and the ability to present
technical features and benefits of our products.
- Professional attitude with the ability to prioritize a dynamic
list of multiple tasks.
- Ability to plan and prepare for customer meetings in advance
with team members and able to work with minimal guidance and
- Timely with external and internal responses, assigned action
item follow-up and project documentation.
- 10-20% expected travel to support local customers.Benefits
- RelocationSo, if you are a Sr. Field Applications Engineer with
PMIC and/or DC/DC experience, please apply today! or send an
updated copy of your resume to Mike.Vandenbergh@CyberCoders.com for
immediate consideration!Colorado employees will receive paid sick
leave. For additional information about available benefits, please
contact Mike VandenberghEmail Your Resume In Word ToLooking forward
to receiving your resume through our website and going over the
position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : MV1-1659748 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***Mike Vandenbergh -
Lead Recruiter - CyberCodersApplicants must be authorized to work
in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work - In compliance
with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify
identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to
complete the required employment eligibility verification document
form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Cleveland , REMOTE Sr. Field Applications Engineer - PMIC, DC/DC, Engineering , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!