Quality Assurance Engineer
Company: Arrow International Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER Arrow International, Inc. Cleveland,
Ohio, United States
Arrow International, Inc. is seeking to add experienced Quality
Assurance Engineer (more than one position) to our New Product
Development team within our Electronic Gaming Division based in
Cleveland, Ohio. This role is integral to the development and
testing processes associated with E-Gaming products we create,
manufacture and supply to the market.
Arrow International is the world's largest manufacturer and
supplier of charitable gaming products and solutions. We produce
and distribute a wide array of products include consumables (pull
tab tickets, bingo paper and ink, etc.) as well as world class,
state-of-the-art, electronic gaming products. Our products are
sold, installed and operated in numerous social and gaming venues
around the world. We continue to grow at a record pace and offer
this exciting career opportunity to join our team where we are
focused on attracting and engaging exceptional talent, empowering
colleagues to achieve fulfilling careers, and creating fun and
engaging products that are second to none for our customers.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will help us to ensure the
quality of industry-best e-tab games and systems that meets the
established standards of Quality including game design, functions,
and performance! From hand-held tablet devices to Las Vegas style
gaming cabinets, our array of products is diverse and advanced.
Quality is one of our most important directives at Arrow and as
such we take it very seriously. On a day to day basis you will work
with engineering and product management team to ensure the quality
and reliability of our products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Reporting to the Director of Quality Assurance, the QA Engineer
is responsible for executing regression, functional and end to end
- Works with QA lead, and Senior QA engineer(s) to create
high-quality test-case based on the requirements, and acceptance
- Analyzes, identifies, documents and follow up upon product
design-engineering issues based upon test outcomes.
- Provides updates and data for the Daily Status Reports sent to
stakeholders for ongoing projects.
- Reports all defects found during testing.
- Creates defects in Jira in the approved template.
- Attends daily stand meetings to provide updates on testing and
- Works effectively within a team environment in a collaborative
- Possesses a passion for QA, e-tab games (similar to slot
games), creativity, and high production values.
- Demonstrates a minimum of 3 years of experience in QA.
Preferably with 1+ years of games (class 3 or class 2) software
- Possesses either a bachelors level college-university degree,
or equivalent relevant experience working as a QA Engineer or in
software testing in lieu of the degree.
- Imparts proven knowledge of testing methodologies within Agile,
iterative project management with continuous delivery.
- Exhibits excellent written and verbal communication skills with
high fluency in defect tracking.
- Possesses the ability to work with cross-functional teams and
- We are seeking someone who can have fun while working
diligently at testing the best in class e-tab games, and is able to
make recommendations for improvements in processes, designs, and
- The nature of the work and location of products to be tested as
such that this in an on-site role and in not conducive to remote
Arrow International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is
the policy of Arrow International, Inc. and all of its subsidiary
companies and affiliates to ensure equal employment opportunity
without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin,
genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Arrow International prohibits any such discrimination or
harassment. Qualified military veterans are welcome and encouraged
to apply. To apply, please reply by applying via this LinkedIn
posting or sending a current resume to:
Keywords: Arrow International Inc., Cleveland , Quality Assurance Engineer, Engineering , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!