IT Operations Engineer, USA, Remote Working
Company: Metric Gaming
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We have offices in London, Las Vegas and Uppsala and would
appreciate to see you in one of them or working remotely from the
place you prefer.
Are you keen to be in a growing team in a dynamic company? Keen to
see your efforts contribute to the growth of a fast paced dynamic
innovative company. Join our experienced team and help us support
highly innovative high-volume, high-availability betting system
services and people. We here at Metric Gaming take pride in our
meritocratic environment - there will be opportunities to grow your
role and responsibilities.
Founded by World Poker Tour champion Martin de Knijff and run by
former Executives of some of the most established operators in the
industry, Metric is a B2B company that prides itself on thinking
B2C. Having developed into one of the most compelling and dynamic
independent sports betting suppliers in the industry, the Companys
mission is to develop into the leading mainstream sports betting
provider with a reputation for building high quality, bespoke and
In this exciting mission, Metric is expanding its IT Ops support
team and wants you, if you are a talented IT Support professional
with provable experience who thrives in a dynamic environment.
Scope of the Role
Working closely with the Head of IT Ops, Lead Developer and system
architects you will help build and support high performance
technology for worldwide gaming companies. You will work within a
tight team in a fast paced, rewarding, supportive and collaborative
environment. You will be able to learn from the team and to develop
The key to this challenging position is that it requires a talented
individual with a conscientious and a service oriented attitude
willing to work with their colleagues to provide a first rate IT
support service in a secure and compliant manner. You should be
passionate about learning and using technology to deliver a first
rate service to not only our team members but also our customers.
You can expect a highly varied position, a great team environment
with many challenges, opportunities and rewards in an
internationally growing organisation.
We develop an exciting range of software for online sports betting,
based on a Cloud based platform.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- End user support 1st and 2nd and 3rd line incident
- Operational monitoring of network services, and responding to
incidents, events, problems and escalations, diagnostics
- Maintain Windows, access authentication and Azure AD
- Assist in preparation for security and compliance audits.
Champion a secure IT workplace.
- Laptop support, deployments, Windows and Mac.
- Service deployments and releases
- Use your troubleshooting and triage skills to provide
assistance in solving production and customer issues
- Collaborate with team members to continually improve standards,
technology, processes and tools to make teams more efficient
- Documenting and communicating IT self help information, fact
sheets and other technical documentation.
- Build good relationships with your colleagues and peers.
- ad hoc project work
Skills & Experience
- Problem solving skills, sense of quality and attention to
- Team player
- Proven to be Service focused
- Experience in automated desktop deployment and MDM and MAM
technologies such as MS Intune
- Windows AD, authentication
- Demonstrable Networking and firewall diagnostic skills
- Understanding of web technologies front end and back end,
- Experience of Kubernetes, GitLab, for deployments. (Training
will be given)
- Experience with virtualization and scripting
- Good communications skills in both oral and written English (
B1 Level )
- Eager to learn
Nice to have
- Has worked in a regulated or highly governed IT
- Understanding of application architecture and of working with
- Experienced working with containerized environments
- Experience working with Linux and with Apache Kafka
- Basic understanding of modern IT methodologies and frameworks
(Agile, ITIL, DevOps etc)
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Metric Gaming, Cleveland , IT Operations Engineer, USA, Remote Working, Engineering , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!