REMOTE Google Cloud Collaboration Architect/Engineer
Posted on: January 16, 2022
If you are a Collaboration Architect/Engineer - Google Cloud
with experience, please read on!
Based in multiple locations in the United States, we are a Google
Cloud Premier Partner experiencing explosive growth. We are 100%
remote, but a close-knit team. Due to growth, we are in need of a
talented Collaboration Architect to lead delivery and migrations
with a large enterprise client. Someone from a technical
consultancy background with an expertise in Google Cloud and Google
certs is highly preferred. We are actively interviewing for this
high-profile role and look forward to meeting you.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
-- 100% remote in the United States with full autonomy while also
working with a small and growing team.--
--We are OK with Engineer title looking to move into Architect
What You Will Be Doing
- Participate in the development of detailed project
specifications and effort estimates taking into account feasibility
- Lead technical items with customer and internal stakeholders,
identifying areas of technical risk and proposing different options
for mitigating these risks.
- Architect solutions for multiple projects at a time, both small
- Create materials for and expand engineering team knowledge on
Google Workspace customization capabilities such as Google Apps
Script, Cloud Function interfacing, and BigQuery integration.
- Lead deployment and configuration tasks within customer
environments, working individually or as part of a team.
- Serve as the escalation point for team members in Migrating
data from on-premise servers.
- Assist in Time to Deliver (TTD) and Technical Project Budget
evaluation pre and post services.
What You Need for this Position
5+ years of experience in the following:
- Google Workspace
- Google Cloud
- Consultancy background with enterprise clients
- Lead migrations end to end
- Lead delivery & engagement discussions
- Google Certifications - the more the better!
- On-premises and cloud files shares
- Google APIs: Directory / Gmail Drive / Card Service
- Advanced networking : VPNs / Firewalls / Routing
- Google App Script add-ins, macros, triggers, or services
- BS degree in Computer Science or Information Sys
What's In It for You
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a
completive comp plan, benefits, and excellent benefits including
but not limited to
- Base Salary: $150,000 - $190,000 base DOE
- 401k match
So, if you are a Collaboration Architect/Engineer - Google
Workspace with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Katy Bruce
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : KB2-1668224L400 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Katy Bruce - Sr. Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Cleveland , REMOTE Google Cloud Collaboration Architect/Engineer, Engineering , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!