Childcare Assistant Teacher
Company: YMCA of Greater Cleveland
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionDo you have a great attitude and enjoy helping
young minds explore and discover the world? Are you energetic,
enthusiastic, and fun? Are you looking for a welcoming and
supportive team where you will make a difference in your
community?The YMCA of Greater Cleveland is looking for Assistant
Teachers in several of our regional locations to provide direct
supervision to a group of children in licensed programs. You'll
create positive, nurturing relationships with children while
building cooperative relationships with their parents and
caregivers. All this with the freedom to create adventures and have
a lifelong impact!This is an excellent opportunity to gain
experience in early childhood education and is the ideal job for
people seeking a flexible part time schedule, college students
studying early education, and parents in need of morning or
afternoon schedules.SIGNING BONUS!Join our team before September 1,
2022 and receive a $250 signing bonus! The bonus is subject to you
remaining employed with the Greater Cleveland YMCA through November
- Work closely with lead teachers to implement curriculum
activities and classroom operation.
- Encourage children to explore, create, and make confident
- Support each child's social and emotional development.
- Establish positive and effective caregiver relationships.
- Maintain a safe, healthy and nurturing learning
- High school diploma or GED required. Participation in a degree
seeking program preferred.
- Minimum age 18 years old.
- 1 year experience working with children in a licensed child
care center or other environment.
- Instructors might be asked to travel among branch locations for
assigned duties, trainings, meetings or work programs.About YMCA of
Greater Cleveland: Our vision is to be the premier community-based,
charitable organization that embraces collaborations to build
strong kids, strong families and strong communities. At the Y, our
mission is to put Christian principles into practice through
programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all. Join our
Greater Cleveland YMCA team in living our cause and helping to
provide quality, safe and healthy programs and services in our
community. Benefits include:
- Opportunity for personal growth and professional
- FREE YMCA Membership
- Participation in Retirement Plan
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: YMCA of Greater Cleveland, Cleveland , Childcare Assistant Teacher, Education / Teaching , Garrettsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!