Account Manager (Build) - (US & CAD - Remote)
Company: Kanopi Studios
Posted on: May 16, 2022
This position is open to applicants in the US and Canada
About Our Company
Kanopi Studios is a Design, Development & Support Agency with a
fully distributed team of people who are experts in Drupal &
Our clients have a mission; we design, build and support websites
that help their mission thrive.
But we want our employees to thrive as well. Because our team
members do great work for great clients, Kanopi works hard to
support them in their careers as they continue to create a better
As a result, our business continues to grow, and so must our team.
We're excited to announce this opportunity to join our team as a
Build Account Manager.
About The Job
The ideal Account Manager will be a proactive self-starter who
understands business in general, is an excellent communicator with
a commitment to client satisfaction, and a keen observer of society
and trends, specifically among our clients' target audiences. The
goal is to keep clients or accounts as long as possible. Tasks may
involve project management and assisting the PMs in your pod,
strategic planning, sales support, product design, service
application, logistics, process support, sales, and marketing.
Individuals with strong interpersonal skills-empathy, emotional
intelligence, verbal skills, and flexibility will thrive in this
role. Availability and flexibility are crucial to handling various
duties pertaining to Kanopi, your team, and clients served by your
team members. Attention to detail is also essential. When
challenges occur, Account Managers have enough context to
understand why and know what to do, preventing similar situations
in the future.
This role reports to the Director of Project success, working on
net new builds.
Your typical work week may include:
- Leading and participating in team and client meetings
effectively and efficiently
- Keeping your project team well informed of project changes, and
changes within the organization that affect daily operations
- Resolving and/or escalating project concerns in a timely
- Understanding how to communicate difficult/sensitive
information tactfully and effectively
- Being able to articulate technical challenges or limitations
when communicating with client teams in a way that is easily
understood by those with limited expertise
- Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure that
customer requests are fulfilled, and client relationships are
- Leaning in to resolve customer complaints or needs and
supporting the team members within your pod
- Collaborating with Project Managers to identify resources and
assist with resourcing
- Removing ambiguity and blockers getting in the way of the
execution of deliverables
- Working to build positive and trusting relationships with
- Understanding the internal team's needs throughout the project
life cycle, acting as an advocate for their efforts, and
- Taking accountability for the overall success of their team's
- Ensuring internal reviews and revisions of deliverables are
appropriately managed for team success
- Assisting with scope, effort assessment, and project plan
development needed for proposals
- Staying within budget estimates by assisting in budget
allocation, identifying potential areas of scope creep, and other
- Reviewing sales initiatives and contracts for accuracy
Collaborate with the Director of Project Success on the
- Maintaining awareness of new and emerging technologies and
industry best practices that may apply to client engagements
- Understanding the abilities and limitations of
industry-standard technologies at a high level
- Proactively identifying, advocating for, and acting on areas of
internal and process improvement
- Providing insights into technology trends and solutions
About The Compensation & Work Requirements
This position is full-time. Salary and compensation are
commensurate with experience. Not to worry. The pay is competitive
and what you'd expect for this role. This is a 100% remote role,
but you must live and be able to work in North America.
NOW... LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU!
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Deep understanding of WordPress and/or Drupal
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence
credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization,
including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional time and project management skills.
- Ability to improve upon inefficient processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Proven problem-solving abilities, intelligence, and
- Ability to thrive under pressure and easily adjust focus
between shifting priorities
At Kanopi, we believe a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and
voices make for a better workplace. We strongly and
enthusiastically encourage people of color, individuals who
identify within and beyond the LGBTQ+ spectrum, women, and people
with disabilities to apply.
Fully Remote: Work where and when you do your best. It's about
feeling connected to others, having a flexible schedule and staying
Top Talent: Since we are not limited by walls, our ability to hire
the best is limitless. Collaborate, learn and surround yourself
with a strongly skilled and diverse team.
Travel: Love to see the world? So do we. Just find a place with
good wifi, get connected and make great work happen!
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and
level of work performed by those assigned to this classification.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the
only duties to be performed by those occupying this position. The
job description and job functions described herein are subject to
possible modification by Kanopi Studios in accordance with
applicable federal, state and local laws.
No agencies, recruiters or overseas applicants (for consideration,
applicants must live in the US or Canada).
Keywords: Kanopi Studios, Cleveland , Account Manager (Build) - (US & CAD - Remote), Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!