Arena Marketing Coordinator
Company: Cleveland Cavaliers
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled
sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse,
equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that
defines being the DIFF through a "Care - Lead - Engage" (CLE)
philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like
a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and
high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
The Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC is seeking a talented and
enthusiastic Arena Marketing Coordinator who will play a
significant role with the organization's Digital and Marketing
Teams to help develop, distribute, maintain and measure content
created for the venue and retail owned social media channels. The
Arena Marketing Coordinator will bring our retail and venue brand
to life for fans through a multi-medium approach. This individual
is constantly thinking of new ways to engage fans and help deliver
business objectives. The right candidate is dedicated to the social
cultural trends and sees opportunity in how our brands can join the
conversation. Additionally, this person will partner with the other
members of the Marketing teams, both in a direct and indirect
reporting structure, to bring the work to the next level. This is
an exciting opportunity for someone who has a passion for social
media marketing and aspirations to engage a global fanbase.
Under the guidance of the team leader, the Arena Media Coordinator
will gather, write, coordinate, and post engaging content for
various social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter,
Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and other emerging digital platforms.
This position will help identify, create and publish compelling
content - from concept to completion - that drives conversation and
engagements around the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse and Team Shop
retail brand and company-wide initiatives. The role will also
require the need to monitor, listen and respond to fans, help
curate user-generated content, identify brand advocates, and stay
in-tune with key events, news, references, and trends as related to
live events, pop culture, fashion, and lifestyle.
To be successful in the role, the ideal candidate will need to
establish relationships with appropriate team personnel in various
departments including Venue Operations, Event Booking,
Communications, Corporate Partnerships, Community Impact, Marketing
and more across the organization.
- Assist in the execution of day-to-day content development and
posts on the venue and retail primary social channels, including
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- Monitor and appropriately engage communication with fans across
all social media platforms in real-time, maintaining ability to
report back on fan sentiment at any given moment.
- Research and explore best-in-class ways to bring storytelling
opportunities to life on our social platforms through smart,
authentic, and witty visual and written storytelling.
- Build relationships with record labels, promoters and artists
to develop content opportunities across our platforms. Manage and
maintain social media monitoring and analytics systems to track
engagement and results, creating reports on the effectiveness of
- Contribute to digital, marketing, and creative brainstorming
- Assist in the overall maintenance of our venue and team shop
websites, including but not limited to RocketMortgageFieldHouse.com
and CavaliersTeamShop.com, working with internal stakeholders and
3rd party vendors.
- Maintain the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse brand elements and tone
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, social media or
related field is preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years of Digital Media for a fast-paced live
events, retail or entertainment organization.
- Very strong familiarity with the monitoring and analytics
functions of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and emerging
- A passion for live events and pop culture is preferred.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign,
- Ability to operate a DSLR camera is plus. Photo editing
knowledge is also a plus.
- Must have a strong visual eye for graphic creation and photo
- Desire to seize opportunities and take initiative without
needing to be told.
- Attention to detail without compromising speed in
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple
- Must be organized, highly motivated and team oriented.
- Maturity, professionalism, and a strong work ethic are
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends,
evenings and event nights as assigned.
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace. To
safeguard our employees and their families, our visitors, and the
broader community from COVID-19, and in consideration of
recommendations from health authorities and advisors, any
individual working onsite in our offices must be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19. We will discuss accommodations for individuals
who cannot be vaccinated due to a medical reason or sincerely held
religious belief, practice, or observance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age,
disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any
other protected class.
Keywords: Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland , Arena Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!