Accounts Payable/Administrative Assistant
Company: Humanics, LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We are seeking a Full time ACCOUNTS PAYABLE/ADMINISTRATIVE
ASSISTANT for our manufacturing client located on the east side of
Cleveland. This position is responsible for entering payables,
scanning documents, and assisting the accounting and customer
service departments in an administrative capacity. Position
- Enter vendor invoices into accounts payable system.
- Scan vendor invoices, customer invoices and related documents
into electronic files.
- Maintain AP and AR electronic files in an organized fashion for
- Research new customers; and research invoices to resolve
- Monitor billing email box daily; print and prepare documents as
- Prepare daily bank deposit. Maintain company forms and
distribute mail internally.
- Assist accounting and customer service departments with various
- High school diploma or GED with prior office experience. Some
knowledge of accounting helpful. Will consider a combination of
education and experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and Adobe
required. Familiarity with accounting software/business computer
- Ability to operate general office equipment including copiers,
printers, and scanners.
- Ability to research issues with invoices.
- Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines. Well organized
with a strong attention to detail and accuracy with numbers. This
well-established company provides a competitive compensation and
benefits package and would be a great opportunity for a reliable
individual. Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Humanics, LLC, Cleveland , Accounts Payable/Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!