Company: Signature Health
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Signature Health Inc. is a non-profit healthcare agency whose
mission is to put good health within reach of all of our community
members through comprehensive mental health, medical, and support
services essential for optimizing the well-being of mind and body.
Serving patients in Lake, Ashtabula and Cuyahoga counties, we are
committed to increasing access to a continuum of care while
integrating behavioral and physical health well-being. If you are
passionate about making a difference then we want to talk to you.
We offer employees a dynamic, collaborative work environment along
with a comprehensive range of benefit selections to support your
total wellness, including several 100% employer paid benefits.
SCOPE OF ROLE
Reporting to the Director, Patient Services, the Office Manager is
a key contributor to operational success through effective
coordination of site specific administrative services. You will be
responsible for managing the day-to-day duties of the Patient
Service Representatives and Child Care Providers when applicable.
The Office Manager leads by example to support an efficient and
pleasant working environment.
HOW YOU'LL SUCCEED
- Effectively manage and oversee the daily objectives of the
patient services and child care provider teams when
- Be actively engaged when overseeing your team member's
individual performance which should include ongoing coaching,
development, and meeting objectives through the annual review
- Lead by example by provide ongoing communication, teaching, and
training to team members.
- Actively lead team meetings and process improvement initiatives
to continuously improve work productivity, quality and efficiency
of the team
- Oversee the admission process for new clients ensuring a
professional and friendly experience for all individuals.
- Collaborate with clinical staff for client scheduling utilizing
clinical systems and processes.
- Balance all funds at the site; oversee timely transportation of
funds to the bank.
- Records, tracks, and maintains client charting in accordance
with ODMH, ODADAS and professional standards.
- Demonstrate clear communication with clients, referents and
- Provide administrative support when needed.
- Coordinate and communicate weekly work schedules for site
Patient Service Representatives and Child Care Providers when
- Create a standout environment by diligently executing all site
- Create accurate reports as requested by the
- Comply with all agency policies and procedures.
- Maintain all aspects of HIPAA, promoting patient
confidentiality and right to privacy.
- May be required to perform telehealth services as determined by
- Adherence and completion of compliance training provided by
- Responsible for and completes all productivity/documentation
- Participate in all assigned staff meetings and staff
- Demonstrate appropriate attendance and punctuality in adherence
with Signature Health policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 5-7+ years' experience working in a medial/clinical office
- At least one (1) year experience working in a medical office
setting, or relevant field as a Lead or Supervisor
- Associates Degree preferred.
- Possess a general knowledge of mental health, the disease
concept of chemical dependency, chemical dependency treatment,
Alcoholics Anonymous philosophy, and group dynamics.
- Building Talent
- Planning and Organizing
- Service Oriented
- Work is normally performed in a typical
interior/office/clinical work environment.
- While hours of operation are generally standard, flexibility to
work evenings and extended hours may be required.
- Requires periods of sitting, standing, telephone, and computer
- Hearing: adequate to hear clients or patients in person, over
the telephone or through telehealth technology.
- Speaking: adequate to speak to clients or patients in person,
over the telephone or through telehealth technology.
- Vision: Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including
reading information from printed sources and computer
- Physical effort required: occasional lifting and carrying items
weighing up to 15 pounds, unassisted.
- Possible exposure to blood borne pathogens while performing job
- Frequent bending, reaching, and repetitive hand movements,
standing, walking, squatting and sitting, with some lifting,
pushing and pulling exerted regularly throughout a regular
- Sufficient dexterity to operate a PC and other office
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Internal Job Code: 1210
- Internal Revenue Status: Non-Revenue Generating
- Last Revision Date: 11/09/2020
This Success Profile is not an exhaustive list of all functions or
requirements that you may be required to perform; you may be
required to perform other job-related assignments as requested by
your supervisor or the company.You must be able to perform the
essential functions of the position satisfactorily; however, if
requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable you to
perform the essential functions of this job, absent undue
hardship.Signature Health may revise this Success Profile at any
time, with or without advanced notice.
All employees of Signature Health are required to comply with the
Signature Health Annual Influenza Vaccination Policy and the
Federal COVID-19 Vaccination Mandate.Both policies require
employees to obtain and provide documentation of the respective
vaccinations. Medical and/or religious exemptions may be requested,
with proper supporting documentation, and will be review by the
designated Signature Health Review Committee(s). Exemption requests
are not guaranteed to be approved.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Signature Health, Cleveland , Office Manager, Administration, Clerical , Ashtabula, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!