2019 Summer Risk Review Intern - Cleveland
Posted on: October 12, 2018
As the internal audit function within KeyBank, the Risk Review Group (RRG) provides an independent assessment on Key?s processes and risks. As a trusted advisor, the RRG tests the adequacy and effectiveness of KeyBank?s risk management practices, makes recommendations for improvement, and monitors remediation efforts. The RRG is accountable to the KeyCorp Audit Committee and reporting is provided to key stakeholders, including the Board of Directors and associated committees, executive and line of business management, and KeyBank?s regulators.About the JobKey?s Risk Review Group (Internal Audit) is looking for outstanding college students for our internship program.We are seeking candidates with the talent, initiative, and skill who are actively participating in undergraduate/ advanced degree programs to work closely with seasoned professionals to develop their skills and experience as auditors.We are looking for candidates with an interest in auditing, accounting/financial controls and/or technology.Upon successfully completing the internship, you will have the opportunity to be considered for placement (after graduation) in our Risk Review Analyst Rotational Program. Candidacy for the program will be based on skills demonstrated, career interests, and internship performance.Required Qualifications
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program (graduating by summer 2019 or 2020; CPA eligible)
- Course work in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, or other related business courses
- 3.3 GPA or above preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Relevant work or internship experience
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership through extracurricular activitiesCareers at KeyThis position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/VABOUT KEY:KeyCorp's roots trace back 190 years to Albany, New York. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Key is one of the nation's largest bank-based financial services companies, with assets of approximately $134.5 billion at March 31, 2017. Key provides deposit, lending, cash management, insurance, and investment services to individuals and businesses in 15 states under the name KeyBank National Association through a network of more than 1,200 branches and more than 1,500 ATMs. Key also provides a broad range of sophisticated corporate and investment banking products, such as merger and acquisition advice, public and private debt and equity, syndications, and derivatives to middle market companies in selected industries throughout the United States under the KeyBanc Capital Markets trade name. KeyBank is Member FDIC.ABOUT THE BUSINESS:Key?s Campus Programs include opportunities for interns, full time Analysts, and advanced degree individuals as follows: - As a KeyBank intern, you will gain hands-on experience working on various projects and networking with management and other professionals in selected areas during your 10 week program. Upon successful completion of the internship, you will have the opportunity to be considered for a full time role in the respective Analyst program upon college graduation of your bachelor or graduate degree. Some of the internship areas include Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Human Resources, Internal Audit, Risk Management and Technology. - Key?s Analyst Programs work by combining on-the-job training, hands-on experience and department rotations while preparing you for a long-term career with Key. All Key Analysts begin their career with the JumpStart Program, a unique onboarding experience for new college graduates. Each program will have several weeks of foundational training to enhance your technical and business skills. - Key offers opportunities for advanced degree graduates in areas such Capital Markets, Risk Management and Human Resources. Our Graduate Degree opportunities are direct hire placements into the line of business. You will have development experiences and training to get you started for a full time career at KeyBank.FLSA STATUS:Non-ExemptKeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Keybank, Cleveland , 2019 Summer Risk Review Intern - Cleveland, Accounting, Auditing , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!