Banking Advisor II (MLO)
Company: PNC Financial Services Group
Posted on: May 18, 2018
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Banking Advisor II within PNC's Wealth Management Direct organization, you will be based in Cleveland, Ohio.Job Profile
- With limited supervision, introduces and sells AMG banking products and services to internal and external clients. Ensures compliance with current banking policies and regulations.
- Introduces and sells, while meeting with clients both inside and outside the office, products and services to high-net-worth clients.
- Builds relationships with internal and external customers through the utilization of appropriate tools or technologies.
- Makes day-to-day decisions in executing AMG banking transactions to ensure quality and efficiency.
- Manages/monitors book of business to ensure client satisfaction, client retention and expansion of sales revenue. Core Competencies
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework. Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions. Job Specific Competencies
Sales Negotiating - Working Experience
- Applies successful financial sale solutions to negotiation concepts and techniques; ability to negotiate successfully across the organization and with customers in a constructive and collaborative manner. Negotiate structures and closes customer sales. Products and Services - Working Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations. Problem Solving - Working Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations. Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors. Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Working Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions. Managing Multiple Priorities - Working Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation. Client Relationship Management - Working Experience
- Knowledge and ability to determine and satisfy client needs and maintain a partnering relationship during engagements; includes influencing, communicating, presenting, facilitating, managing and developing others. Selling. - Working Experience
- Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers. Certifications/Licenses
Candidates being considered for this position will be subject to additional background checks as required by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulations.Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.EEO StatementPNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
Keywords: PNC Financial Services Group, Cleveland, Banking Advisor II (MLO), Accounting, Auditing, Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!