Senior Credit & Collections Specialist
Location: North Olmsted
Posted on: February 9, 2024
At Fortune Brands Innovations, we believe that our innovation and
success are fueled by the passion of our people and the strength of
our teams. Together, we work to fulfill dreams of home by aligning
around common goals, being agile in the face of change, holding
ourselves accountable, and acting with integrity and transparency.
We succeed when everyone belongs and strive to build a Home for All
where all associates can be their true, authentic selves at work.
Learn more about our culture here
The Senior Credit & Collections Specialist role will support our
largest retail customer, Home Depot, in an EDI environment. This
role will require an individual to use creative thinking and
problem solving to address complex disputes. The ideal candidate
will be able to leverage their analytical skills to drive
resolution with customers while maintaining a high level of
professionalism internally and externally.
This role is designated as a hybrid role which includes working at
least 3 days per week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) in our main
office located in North Olmstead, OH to foster better
collaboration, connection, and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Manage the collection efforts for high volume retail/wholesale
accounts receivable portfolio, greater than $30M.
- Perform intricate research pertaining to complex customer
- Process credits for receivables portfolio pertaining to
authorized programs and billing discrepancies.
- Administer rights and access to customer portals and train
participants on it's functionality.
- Identify unwarranted customer patterns and performs root cause
analysis to resolve.
- Maintain credit history files.
- Manage the creation of and integrity of SOP documentation for
complex accounts in conjunction with the SAP process Improvement
- Identify delinquent accounts requiring external collection
- Review orders on credit hold and recommend appropriate course
- Analyze system data to improve Accounts Receivable
- Participates and brings subject matter expertise to Lean and
continuous improvement events.
- Identifies areas of potential process improvement.
- Assist Director of Credit and Collections with projects as
- Associate's degree or high school diploma/GED required.
- Minimum of 5 years Finance and/or Credit experience is
- Experience with EDI processes
- Bachelor's Degree
- Familiarity with The Home Depot or similar customer
At Fortune Brands Innovations, we support the overall health and
wellness of our associates by offering comprehensive, competitive
benefits that prioritize all aspects of wellbeing and provide
flexibility for our teammates' unique needs. This includes robust
health plans, a market-leading 401(k) program with a company
contribution, product discounts, flexible time off benefits
(including half-day summer Fridays per policy), inclusive fertility
/ adoption benefits, and more. We offer numerous ERGs (Employee
Resource Groups) to support inclusivity and our associates' feeling
of belonging at work.
Fortune Brands Innovation (FBIN) is built on industry-leading
brands and innovation within our operating segments: water,
outdoors and security. We have an impressive track record of strong
financial results, market outperformance and growth, which
translates into career and professional growth opportunities for
associates. Please visit our website at fbin.com to learn more
Equal Employment Opportunity
FBIN is an equal opportunity employer. FBIN evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender
identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age,
disability/handicap status, marital status, protected veteran
status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, or any
other legally protected characteristic.
FBIN is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a
medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable
accommodation for any part of the application or interview process,
please contact us at FBIN.Recruiting@fbhs.com and let us know the
nature of your request along with your contact information.
Keywords: Moen, Cleveland , Senior Credit & Collections Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , North Olmsted, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!