Analyst- Enterprise Financial Services
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Here, we believe theres not one path to success, we believe in
careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come
from in the world, theres a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We
provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and
drive us forward. Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and
abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified
individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with
disabilities and Protected Veterans. Well give you the space to
share your strengths and we want you show us what you can do. You
can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and
Let Your Colors Show! At Sherwin-Williams, part of our mission is
to help our employees and their families live healthier, save
smarter and feel better. This starts with a wide range of
world-class benefits designed for you. From retirement to health
care, from total well-being to your daily commuteit matters to us.
A general description of benefits offered can be found at . Click
on Candidates to view benefit offerings that you may be eligible
for if you are hired as a Sherwin-Williams employee. Compensation
decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case
and will impact where actual compensation may fall within the
stated wage range. The wage range listed for this role takes into
account the wide range of factors considered in making compensation
decisions including skill sets; experience and training; licensure
and certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the
applicable geographic differential associated with the location at
which the position may be filled. The wage range, other
compensation, and benefits information listed is accurate as of the
date of this posting. The Company reserves the right to modify this
information at any time, with or without notice, subject to
applicable law. Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive
and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive
consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against
based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability,
age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any
other consideration prohibited by law or by contract. As a VEVRAA
Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local
employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral
of Protected Veterans.CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:CORE RESPONSIBILITY 1:
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE MANAGEMENT
- Ensure profitable sales and market share growth through
judicious and timely credit management decisions for the area of
- Ensure best practices are executed and provide efficient and
effective management of AR in the achievement of Sales, Working
Capital, and RONAE objectives.
- Actively manage accounts to limit potential risk and financial
- Establish and manage credit lines for new and existing
customers up to approved authority level.
- Execution of best practices in Accounts Receivable management
to achieve the objectives for the area of responsibility.
- Establish strong relationships with material customers in the
support profitable sales growth and minimize potential financial
losses within the area of responsibility.
- Proactively communicate with customers, Sales teams, and AR
Management teams on issues impacting business opportunities.CORE
RESPONSIBILITY 2: COLLECTION ACTIVITY
- Improve cash flow and reduce working capital impact through
effective communication with Sales organization personnel,
management teams and direct customer contact.
- Evaluate collection activity results and recommend changes to
- Maintain direct customer contact to resolve discrepancies or
- Monitor and manage performance of Third-Party Collection
Agencies and Law Firms to improve recovery efforts for the area of
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to address and automate
unique customer billing requirements to improve collection results
and customer service levels.CORE RESPONSIBILITY 3: CONTINUOUS
- Assist in the identification and strategic solutioning of
- Collaborate and partner with key leaders and internal
stakeholders in realizing scaling opportunities through process
efficiencies and automation.
- Maintain a knowledge and understanding of KPI metrics to
improve levels of service and AR performance.CORE RESPONSIBILITY 4:
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CONTROLS AND COMPLIANCE
- Maintain consistent adherence to the credit policies and
- Maintain customer and business records in accordance with
established policies and procedures.
- Verify the AR balances are properly stated for the area of
responsibility according to existing policies.
- Timely respond to internal and external AR audit inquiries as
required. POSITION REQUIREMENTS FORMAL EDUCATION:Required:
- Bachelors DegreeKNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Operational analysis and business communications.
- Experience in finance, accounting, or sales.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and business
- Sherwin-Williams store, facility, or branch experience.
- Experience in Accounts Receivable.TECHNICAL/SKILL
- Maximizing market share growth and efficiency through analysis
of performance; market insights; and strategy execution.
- Ability to collaborate across diverse functional teams, employ
strategic decision-making; support business growth; and optimize
- The ability to influence attitudes, behaviors, and decisions
through effective communication, negotiation, leadership,
adaptation, and collaboration with varying types of
- Serve as a trusted strategic advisor to business leaders
utilizing an in-depth knowledge of the business segment(s) for the
area of responsibility.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally throughout the
Enterprise Financial Services organization.
- The ability to identify inefficiencies in processes and
procedures and interpret key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Ability to communicate, verbally and written, ideas and
decisions to a diverse stakeholder group in a clear, concise, and
- Building and maintaining various types of financial models to
aid, monitor and analyze business performance.
- Ability to understand, interpret, identify trends, and
communicate financial data into meaningful insights.
- The ability to compare and reconcile financial records from
multiple sources, and analyze the data to identify trends,
patterns, and actionable insights.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications, including but not
limited to, Excel and Word.Preferred:
- Ability to create financial models leveraging key drivers of
financial performance, including the use of historical data to
forecast future outcomes.
- Ability to motivate, coach, mentor, and sponsor others to
accelerate career growth and development.
- Proficiency in US GAAP accounting principles such as revenue
recognition, accrual accounting, and inventory valuation.
- Knowledge of current financial and cross-functional platforms
to gain insights and drive innovation through scalable
Keywords: Sherwin-Williams, Cleveland , Analyst- Enterprise Financial Services, Accounting, Auditing , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!