IT Auditor (Cleveland-Akron-Canton Area)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Why Work at Jefferson Wells:
- Flexible Schedule / Work Life Balance.
- Benefits Available - Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, 401(k),
- Work with a socially conscious employer while helping companies
achieve their business objectives. Overview: Jefferson Wells has an
immediate need for IT Auditors who are available for
contract/consulting jobs in the Cleveland-Akron-Canton, OH area.
Jefferson Wells is a Management Consulting Organization with a
legacy of work in the Risk Advisory Services niche. We work with
many prominent client companies, ranging from Fortune 500 to
mid-size companies, who utilize our consultants for Internal Audit
project solutions and temporary staffing opportunities. Assignments
sometimes have the potential to convert to full-time positions with
our clients. Opportunities include Contract/Consulting as well as
"Temp-to-Perm" assignments and Direct Hire Perm jobs. Our
consultants are hired as W-2 employees and are paid on an hourly
basis though our regular weekly payroll. Sometimes jobs are 100%
on-site, some are 100% remote and others offer a hybrid schedule.
Please read the following before applying:
- NO CORP-TO-CORP sub-contracting. Consultants must be willing to
work as our direct W-2 employees.
- NO VISA SPONSORSHIP. Applicants must be eligible to work in the
U.S. for any employer, without sponsorship. Requirements:
- Minimum of 5+ years of actual IT Auditing experience is
- CISA certification is preferred.
- Other certifications, such as CRISC, CISSP, CDPSE, QSA, ITIL
certifications would be a plus. Successful candidates will have
performed some of the following:
- Risk based IT Audits.
- IT Audit planning.
- IT SOX testing.
- Security Assessments.
- Policy, Procedure and Governance development.
- SOD Reviews.
- Application Audits.
- Infrastructure Audits.
- Technology Risk Assessments.
- Business Continuity Management & Disaster Recovery
- PCI Compliance. If you feel you meet the qualifications and
experience requirements listed above, please submit your resume -
including your location, email address and phone number. For
further information, contact: Michael Spiro, Director of Recruiting
Jefferson Wells, Great Lakes Region Phone:
JEFFERSON WELLS - Who We Are: Jefferson Wells (), a division of
ManpowerGroup, delivers solutions and experienced consultants to
solve emerging challenges in Risk & Compliance, Finance &
Accounting, Tax Services, and Business Optimization. Our mission is
to deliver value-based client results through the deep expertise
and agility of our people. We put people to work in
contract/consulting projects, as well as temp-to-perm jobs and
permanent direct-hire positions with our clients. Jefferson Wells
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Awards Winner:
- "World's Most Admired Companies" (Fortune Magazine, 18 years
- "World's Most Ethical Companies" (Ethisphere Institute, 12
Keywords: Experis, Cleveland , IT Auditor (Cleveland-Akron-Canton Area), Accounting, Auditing , Independence, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!