Assistant Controller - Manufacturing
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Assistant Controller opportunity with manufacturing company -
over 100 years in business! (Cleveland, OH)This Jobot Job is hosted
by: Marcus CurielAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $90,000 -
$115,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a wholesale distributor of
luxury/brand packaging, envelopes, and shipping materials including
boxes and mailers, banners, sign materials, and other substrates in
which you would market your company's brand. We are a privately
held company with over 100 years in service - founded in 1920! We
proudly represent hundreds of manufacturers and have specialties in
nearly every aspect of the supply chain. Our team is growing and
looking for an Assistant Controller to join the team. The position
will work hand-in-hand with the Controller & CFO while managing the
accounting support staff!Why join us?
- Strong company culture.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Comprehensive employer-paid benefits package.
- Professional development and growth opportunities.Job
- Ensure timely and accurate month-end, quarter-end and year-end
closing in accordance with GAAP.
- Manages the preparation of quarterly financial statements.
- Develop budgets, report variances to budget, financial
forecasts, and report results to the executive team.
- Assists in the business and financial aspects of the Company's
insurance, fixed assets, and real estate requirements.
- Ensure that property taxes, insurance, and reserve payments are
made on a timely basis.
- Create performance measures, monitoring processes and feedback
systems that support company objectives.
- Manages daily activities of support staff.
- Implements processes for monthly close, incorporating the
company's templates and tools.
- Negotiate real estate leases, contracts, and utility
- Direct the corporation's financial affairs to include financial
reporting, tax compliance, and business planning.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- BA degree in accounting or related study.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Experience with MS Dynamics preferred.
- Ability to lead accounting functions and deliver results to the
- Leadership qualities.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Cleveland , Assistant Controller - Manufacturing, Accounting, Auditing , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!