Personal Banker - Westlake, OH
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Location:1411 Columbia Road - Westlake, Ohio 44145Essential Job
- Solution-based sales, delivering exceptional client service in
- Providing clients with ease, value and expertise by taking them
through financial wellness reviews and answering any questions they
- Developing strong partnerships with line of business partners -
focusing on client acquisition and deepening the relationship of
current clients; effectively managing internal and external centers
- Calling on a book of business, setting appointments, following
up on referrals, and going out into the field to obtain new
- Opening personal and business accounts (consumer checking,
small business, various deposit products, home equity, unsecured
lending, certificates of deposit, etc.).
- Sometimes supporting branch operations such as assisting with
client transactions on the Teller line and maintaining
documentation on interactions with clients.
- Ensuring compliance with operational, risk, security and audit
procedures and policies including appropriate documentation of
- All Branch team members are expected to act professionally at
all times, conduct business ethically, avoid conflicts of interest
and act in the best interest our clients and Key. Required
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience
(undergraduate degree preferred).
- 1 year of experience in developing current and new customer
relationships, achieving sales goals and building referral sources.
Experience with sales is more important than financial services
experience. KeyBank provides the tools and training, but we need
natural relationship builders who are great at sparking
- The ideal Personal Banker is sales-driven, self-motivated, and
competitive. The best bankers always know their numbers and find
ways to drive towards success.
- Interpersonal interaction skills and an ability to build
rapport in matter of minutes is vital.
- Foundational knowledge of sales and service techniques with
consumers and small businesses, including tele-consulting, outside
calling, prospecting and networking. Comfort going out on business
calls, overcoming objection, and asking fact-finding questions with
the goal of being helpful.
- A keen ability to manage your time and own your day - balancing
serving clients and growing your book of business.
- Demonstrated experience with influencing business partners and
leveraging centers of influence, as this role will require
significant influence of partners such as Key Investment Services,
Mortgage and Business Banking sales professionals.
- Proven customer service and communication skills and ability to
work in a small team environment.
- Working knowledge of PCs (MS Windows and Office Products
including Word, Excel, etc.).
- Ability to work branch hours, typically includes Saturday
- Must have access to reliable transportation to facilitate
travel outside of the branches, including outside sales calls.
- Physical Requirements: Frequent mobility (5-8 hours) in an
office setting, ability to communicate face to face and on the
phone with clients, frequent use of hands to manipulate/grasp
objects, occasional bending and lifting from floor height, frequent
lifting of 1 - 10 lbs., occasional lifting of up to 30 lbs.KeyCorp
is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed
to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or
other protected category.Qualified individuals with disabilities or
disabled veterans who are unable or limited in their ability to
apply on this site may request reasonable accommodations by
Keywords: KeyBank, Cleveland , Personal Banker - Westlake, OH, Accounting, Auditing , Westlake, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!