FM Approvals-Quality Engineering Auditor II Cincinnati or Columbus OH territory
Company: FM Global
Posted on: June 26, 2022
More information about this job:Overview:FM Approvals is an
international leader in third-party testing and certification
services. We test property loss prevention products and
services-for use in commercial and industrial facilities-to verify
they meet rigorous loss prevention standards of quality, technical
integrity and performance. How? By employing a worldwide
certification process that's backed by scientific research and
testing, and over a century of experience.The FM APPROVED mark is
recognized and respected worldwide. Our certification instills
confidence and commands respect in your marketplace.
- Ensure the integrity of FM Approved products through scheduling
and performing surveillance audits throughout the FM Approvals
- The ideal candidate is expected to have, and be able to
demonstrate, practical experience in manufacturing processes,
quality control processes and auditing practices.
- The ideal candidates must perform under limited
- Manage, cultivate, and maintain partnerships with a variety of
FM Approved product manufacturers.
- Independently examine the procedures, processes, systems, and
records for conformity requirements to ensure compliance to the FM
- Review Approval markings, critical drawings, documentation
control, quality procedures and inspection equipment calibration
and product validation.
- Effectively schedule and conduct surveillance audits.
- Validate technical audit/test results for compliance to the FM
Approvals standards and document those findings.
- Accurately report audit results on a wide variety of audited
products through effective communication, both verbally and in
- Effectively interact with customers both verbally and in
written form to discuss technical issues, and nonconformance
- Significant day travel required, approximately 60% - 80%,
Overnight travel 30%-40%Lease car provided along with maintenance
and fuel for the vehicle!This role will support clients in the
Columbus and Cincinnati OH geographic area along with parts of
Indiana and KentuckyQualifications:
- This role is based out of our Cleveland, OH office and includes
surrounding regions. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering required
within one of the following fields of expertise Electrical,
Mechanical, Chemical and/or Building Materials.
- A minimum of 3 years of manufacturing processes experience
required. 5 years of related surveillance audit, process control
and/or QA experience is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- ISO 9000 experience preferred.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Microsoft Office Suite computer literacy
- Ability to use and understand various measurement tools
(pressure gauges, calipers, voltmeters, etc.)
- Ability to read and understand critical dimensions used within
- Able to take direction and work with minimal supervision.
- Must be self-motivated with good organizational skills.
We offer our employees a wide range of benefits including career
long learning opportunities, tuition reimbursement, 401 (k),
pension, flexible schedules, rich health and well-being programs,
generous time off allowances, volunteer days and so much more!
FM Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to
attracting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce.
Please note that all FM Global visitors, including external
candidates interviewing for open positions will be required to be
vaccinated and should be prepared to provide proof of
Keywords: FM Global, Cleveland , FM Approvals-Quality Engineering Auditor II Cincinnati or Columbus OH territory, Accounting, Auditing , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!