Financial Analyst III
Location: North Olmsted
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Description
We are hiring a Financial Analyst to support our U.S. Business. Our
Financial Analyst will work out of our Cleveland (North Olmsted),
Ohio headquarters on our hybrid schedule - in office Tuesdays,
Wednesdays, and Thursdays; remote on Mondays and
- Participate in month-end, quarterly and year-end closing
processes including journal preparation, balance sheet
reconciliations, various ad-hoc analyses, month-end reporting
schedules and presentations
- Partner with business to evaluate proposals (terms, pricing,
promotions, new distribution, etc.)
- Provide finance support and guidance surrounding Customer and
- Ability to prepare discounted cash flows and discuss Net
Present Value, Internal Rate of Return, and Payback with project
- Ownership of monthly forecast submissions and communication of
changes via collaboration with Sales and Demand Planning
- Involvement in Annual Operating Plan preparation and
- Provide commentary of monthly results vs plan and forecast
- Prepare and analyze various balance sheet account
reconciliations as assigned.
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of schedules for
internal and external audits.
- Conduct balance sheet reconciliations, account / cost center
analysis and reports as assigned.
- Assist other departments and participate in special projects as
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Financial Discipline is
required. CPA and/or MBA is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience is required.
- Very strong PC and Excel skills are required; Knowledge of SAP
R/3, BW, BPC a plus.
- Must be flexible, self-confident and possess excellent
- Must be a results-oriented, energetic, proactive, effective
communicator and team player with the ability to think conceptually
- Strong working knowledge of accrual accounting, cash flow
concepts, financial modeling, and financial controls
Fortune Brands' Global Plumbing Group (GPG) is a multi-brand
plumbing business that is inspiring people by designing beautiful
experiences with water. GPG's trusted brands include Moen and the
House of Rohl portfolio. We welcome you to visit the Moen.com and
HouseofRohl.com websites to learn more about us and why we are a
top workplace.Equal Employment OpportunityFortune Brands' GPG is an
equal opportunity employer. GPG evaluates qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected
veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally
protected characteristic.Reasonable AccommodationsFortune Brands'
GPG is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a
medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable
accommodation for any part of the application or interview process,
please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@moen.com and let us know
the nature of your request along with your contact
Keywords: Moen, Cleveland , Financial Analyst III, Accounting, Auditing , North Olmsted, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!