Posted on: January 16, 2022
Req ID: 26949
Additional Work Locations:
We're excited you've considered to Be More with iQor. We'll help
you reach, stretch and realize your potential. Grow More with your
own customized career path. Learn More with award-winning training.
Earn More with industry-leading compensation. And Care More in a
culture that treats you like family and gives back to your
community. A world of opportunity is waiting. Let's get
We are searching for a polite, professional Customer Service Call
Center Agents to represent our clients professionally by providing
remarkable service to their customers via phone. The Customer
Service Call Center Agent may handle a high volume of inbound or
outbound calls and should seek to create a positive experience for
each caller. Customer Service Call Center Agents will listen to
customers to understand the reason for their call, address all
inquiries and provide an accurate and efficient response.
- Place outbound calls and communicate with energy and enthusiasm
- Build lasting relationships with clients, customers, and other
call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed call center metrics
while providing excellent and consistent customer service.
- Meet department productivity and quality standards.
- Strive for first call resolution and take true ownership of
customer needs and issues.
- Communicate and follow instructions for one call customer
- Deliver amazing customer service through effective and timely
resolution of various customer inquiries and concerns.
- Take an active role in educating customers about our clients
products and services.
- Experience in collections in a transaction-based environment
such as a call center or retail location, demonstrating ability to
be empathetic and compassionate is preferred.
- Must have ability to work independently and in a team
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and production standards.
- Physical attendance is key to success and necessary to meet
- You have the flexibility to work any shift, including nights
and especially weekends.
High school diploma, G.E.D., Trade/Vocational School certificate or
- Occasionally exert up to 10 lbs. of force to push, pull, lift
or otherwise move objects.
- Have visual acuity to perform activities such as preparing and
analyzing data; and/or viewing a computer terminal.
- Speak and sit for extended periods of time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified
individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected
Nearest Major Market: Akron
Nearest Secondary Market: Cleveland
Keywords: iQuor, Cleveland , Collections, Accounting, Auditing , Richfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!