Tax Associate (100% Remote - Must Be In DFW)
Company: Parker and Lynch
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Parker + Lynch is seeking a motivated Tax Associate located in
Dallas, TX. This position will be 100% remote with various
in-person meetings for quarterly meetings, etc.
The Tax Associate's primary responsibility is to prepare
audit-ready workpapers and tax returns. The role will cover all
areas of tax, including but not limited to: Transaction Tax
Compliance, Federal, State and Local Income Tax Compliance, Federal
and State Tax Credit and Incentive Research, Tax Accounting, Audit
Defense and Tax Planning.
- Accurate and timely preparation and review of Federal, State
and Local income and tax returns for corporations and partnerships;
including all related analysis, reconciliation and support.
- Calculation of estimated and extension tax payment and the
timely filing of related returns, vouchers and electronic funds
- Preparation of State and Local sales, use and transaction tax
returns for multiple legal entities.
- Maintain inventory of legal, regulatory and tax filings
applicable to all entities, shareholders and members.
- Research and planning related to Federal and State tax credits
- Develop and maintain working relationships with operating
management, accounting and finance team and other business units on
- Develop and improve compliance processes and utilize
technologies to facility tax reporting.
- Assist in examinations by taxing authorities by preparing
responses and appropriate schedules and respond to notices from
- Monitor legislative and regulatory changes to US federal and
state laws, identifying opportunities and adverse consequences.
- Highly professional. Possess strong organizational and project
- Able to communicate clearly with highest levels of
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Ability to write clearly and persuasively, for tax
professionals and business executives.
- Ability to work independently without close supervision but
also work collectively with others and lead in a team-based
- Interest in and capable of learning new substantive areas of
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a related
- Preferred 1 years of progressive tax experience
- CPA or actively pursuing CPA
- Working knowledge of federal and multi-state taxation of
corporations and partnerships, with an emphasis on
If you're interested please apply to the position and send resumes
Keywords: Parker and Lynch, Cleveland , Tax Associate (100% Remote - Must Be In DFW), Accounting, Auditing , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!