Company: AmTrust North America
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Overview Summary: As part of Corporate Treasury, this position
reports to AVP, Treasury and supervises 3 treasury analysts to
administer global banking systems and bank accounts.
- Serve as administrator for Kyriba Treasury Management Systems
and global bank portals. Participates Treasury Management System
- Maintain an accurate database of the Company's bank
- Partner with banks regarding required documents to open,
maintain, and close bank accounts and obtain appropriate
- Keeps current with market trends and demands. Evaluate and
implement new banking products and services as needed.
- Investigate and resolve day-to-day bank related inquiries.
- Assist with other activities such as Internal & External Audit
requests, creating & updating department policies and procedures,
support new business expansion
- Analyze bank fees and resolve any fee discrepancies.
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis for Department.
- Other special projects, ad hoc reporting, diligence support and
analysis as assigned Qualifications Qualifications: Required:
- MBA degree in finance OR equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of managerial experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in either banking industry or
treasury operations with a large and global company
- Knowledge of treasury operations, risk management, banking
industries and payment networks
- Experience using Treasury Management Systems and/or banking
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, with strong
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Financial modeling experience with good working knowledge of
- Strong communication skills and comfortable interacting with
internal and external parties
- Thrive in a fast-paced, forward moving environment with
fluctuating priorities and deadlinesPreferred:
- Project Management experience a plus.
- Knowledge of the Insurance Industry a plus.
- Kyriba Treasury Management System experience a plus.What We
OfferAmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation
package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our
benefits include: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including
eligible spouses & children, Health Care Flexible Spending,
Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Time Off.AmTrust strives
to create a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas
of all employees are appreciated and respected. This concept
encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to
race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion or
disabilities.AmTrust values excellence and recognizes that by
embracing the diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of its
workforce, it will sustain a competitive advantage and remain an
employer of choice. Diversity is a business imperative, enabling us
to attract, retain and develop the best talent available. We see
diversity as more than just policies and practices. It is an
integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we
see our future.#LI-JJ1
Keywords: AmTrust North America, Cleveland , Manager, Treasury, Accounting, Auditing , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!