Lead Quality Auditor
Company: BWX Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: January 18, 2020
Headquartered in Lynchburg, Va., BWX Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:BWXT)
is a leading supplier of nuclear components and fuel to the U.S.
government; provides technical and management services to support
the U.S. government in the operation of complex facilities and
environmental remediation activities; and supplies precision
manufactured components, services and fuel for the commercial
nuclear power industry. With approximately 6,100 employees, BWXT
has nine major operating sites in the U.S. and Canada. In addition,
BWXT joint ventures provide management and operations at a dozen
U.S. Department of Energy and two NASA facilities. Follow us on
Twitter @BWXTech and learn more at www.bwxt.com at
http://www.bwxt.com/ .Lead Quality Auditor - BWX Technologies, Inc.
- Euclid, OhioResponsibilities:
- Participate in the development of annual audit plans.
- Perform as the Lead; assist with all audits within NOG
facilities and sub-supplier facilities.
- Select and lead audit teams for both internal and external
- Facilitate audit kick-off and wrap-up meetings.
- Prepare, document and publish audit checklists and audit
- Draft and publish quarterly audit lessons learned reports.
- Maintain ownership of audit program procedures, checklists,
- Coordinate audit logistics, personnel and resources with
- Maintain audit history files containing all audit documentation
and objective evidence collected for each audit.
- Conduct audit training/certifications for NOG employees as well
as govern, maintain and monitor status/files of audit qualification
- Process corrective actions within the system for audit findings
and perform follow-up verifications.
- Create and maintain metrics in support of periodic
presentations to senior management and/or customer
- Create and maintain annual Audit Schedule and Audit Metrics as
- Conduct and implement continuous improvement efforts as
- Three (3) years' experience in Quality Assurance and/or
Auditing is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree with business-related major or equivalent
- Ability to read, comprehend, and formulate technical worksheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability
to precisely articulate requirements with internal and external
- Excellent organizational and research skills.
- Ability to multi-task, self-manage and work independently.
- Ability to lead and direct work team personnel.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Mini-tab experience is a plus, but not required.
- SAP experience a plusApplicants selected will be subject to a
Federal background investigation and must meet eligibility
requirements for access to classified information or matter.
Position requires U.S. Citizenship (with no dual citizenship) and
ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Energy (DOE)
security clearance which involves an extensive criminal and
financial background investigation, drug test and previous
employment reference verifications.BWXT supports diversity and is
committed to the concept of Equal Employment Opportunity. We have
established procedures to ensure that all personnel actions such as
recruitment, compensation, career development, benefits,
company-sponsored training and social recreational programs are
administered without regard to race, color religion, gender,
national origin, citizenship, age, disability or veteran
Keywords: BWX Technologies, Inc., Cleveland , Lead Quality Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!